● FREE Unlimited Text and Pic messaging to any phone in US, Canada and 40 countries in the World
● Get your own REAL AND FREE Phone number (US and Canada)
● Send pictures to your friends
★ No Catch, No Hidden cost ! ★
TextMe is an easy to use messaging application that allows you to send text and pics to any mobile phone number in United States, Canada, Mexico, China and more than 40 countries in the World for FREE. Also, if your friends install the app as well, you will be able to do a lot more with them ! So choose a nickname and a Texting Number and share them with your friends and start texting! and Guess what ? It’s a free app!
What makes TextMe different? With TextMe you and your friends can:
- Send Texts (real SMS) to any number in the US, Canada, Mexico, China and more than 40 countries worldwide FOR FREE
- Send and Receive large Pictures from Smartphone to Smartphone
- Enjoy group texting features with text and photos
- Get notified when your message is delivered to your friend
Other goodies that come with TextMe:
- Push Notifications for new messages: never miss an important text!
- Web client
Please give us your feedback on the app! Thanks for testing TextMe!
The TextMe team
Help us improve TextMe and get support: http://textme.zendesk.com
contacts,phone identity,owner identity,photo, music, and video libraries,data services,push notification service,movement and directional sensor,camera,HD720P (720x1280),WVGA (480x800),WXGA (768x1280)
I test all apps on metro UI on windows 8 and I am facing a trouble. The messaging app allow you to chat with your friends who use different messaging service. I added facebook, but I cant add gtalk. I tried to click "add another account",..."
The messaging app sign in automatically to windows and Facebook account, but you don't want to be visible to your contacts. How to go offline on both windows live and Facebook account?
To go offline in the Messaging app
1. Launch th..."
I am wondering if you know any way that I can avoid messaging app to suspend when I switch to some other app, like the desktop. I want to be online when I'm connected to internet and be able to work at my desktop, but when i switch to de..."